If you have a complaint about your utility bill or service, you must

First ...attempt to resolve with the utility. Frequently, once notified, the utility resolves the complaint immediately to your satisfaction.

Then ...if you are not satisfied with the utility's response, you may contact the RCA's Consumer Protection & Information Section for help.

The Consumer Protection & Information Section assists consumers resolve disputes with their utility service providers.  To file a complaint, select the link: Submit an Informal Complaint.

To reach the consumer protection staff, contact:
(907) 276-6222
1-800-390-2782 (outside Anchorage)
Fax: (907) 276-0160

Last Updated 4/15/2024

Date Issued: 9/1/2007