Submit an Informal Complaint

Before submitting an informal complaint to the RCA, please refer to "How to File a Complaint with the RCA" to understand the process. Complaints related to telephone calls between states (FCC Complaints) and to Alaska's TRS provider (TRS Complaints) have different processes.

Have you attempted to resolve the matter with the utility?
It is important that you attempt to resolve your problem directly with the company before filing a complaint with the RCA. If you click No, you will be asked to review and complete the informal complaint procedures before submitting a complaint.